Join me and the host Michael Shaw on May 15th 9:00 AM Pacific, Noon Eastern, 5:00 PM UK. Here is the link.
- Migrating your Advanced Database Crawler / Sitecore Search Contrib based solution to Sitecore 7.
This part should also be useful for the developers who did not work with this shared source module, as I will be going through some configuration elements and extension points.
- Dissecting a Sitecore 7 demo site built for developers by developers.
A few months back, I was designated to be one who will be drinking our own champagne, i.e. building a site on Sitecore 7. I’d like to think that our developer group assumed I can out-drink them all, so the choice was obvious :-) But seriously speaking, we had a noble goal – try out all the new features and extensibility points while imagining different scenarios of how you will be using this new version.
So here are the things I will be showing during the second part of the webinar:
- What you can do with Linq.
- Building an on-demand faceting experience.
- Implementing your custom oData controller.
Hope you going to enjoy the experience. And hit ‘Register Now’ before it’s too late :-)